How do I control what mods actually show up in the Skyrim Data folder, and what ones are controlled by Vortex?

Rolfathan

To clarify: Controlled by Vortex I mean where it says "__folder_managed_by_vortex"

I've run into an issue where a week ago I could see all the textures in Outfit Studio, then suddenly one day, I could only see a handful. I did all the Outfit Studio fixes, but clearly the path was correct if some of them were loading. I thought it was Outfit Studio, but clearly this is Vortex.

So I look at properties, look at the texture path, head into the folder, and there it is "__folder_managed_by_vortex"

So instead of the textures that Outfit Studio used to read, it now just has that.

All these various mods, suddenly missing textures, are all "__folder_managed_by_vortex"

Is there any way to force it to place the textures in the folders that they need to be in for Outfit Studio to be read correctly? Why did this suddenly change on me? Because they all used to show up just fine.

Attached files might illustrate it slightly better.

And if this is happening because I upgraded Vortex, should I roll back to an older version to regain this functionality?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've been banging my head on the wall for days with this one.

Edited by Rolfathan