Best mods to use?

Bashful1979

Hi all

Firstly I will apologise if this is in the wrong place, I looked through the forum but was not entirely sure where to post this. I am new to the nexus forums, and nexus come to that, and I want to ask peoples opinions for download.

These are the mods I am looking for:-

New lands - I have added falskaar

New quests and dungeons

The ability to run my own shop - With this I would like the ability to sell everything possible in the game, at skyrims realistic prices, that I can gain. I don't want to be able to put up weak armor for 100 times the other shopkeepers sell it for and someone comes along and buys it. Hopefully I can find some realistic ai within the mod that would make people not want to buy it if the price is too high. Also I would like to branch out and open more and more in many villages being in direct competition with the ai. I do not know if this is possible, let alone released as a mod.

The ability to be a landlord - I would like to also run my own housing empire in which I must keep rents realistic to the skyrim world and to also have the tenants somehow send requests now and again, not too often but depends on how many houses I end up buying with no limit hopefully, to ask for repairs to be done. This could also be as simple as fable 3s system with buying houses and renting them out if nessesary but I am looking for more to be able to do with them.

New Skill trees - hopefully to be in line with the above 2 requests but willing to look at others if they are any good and stable.

I am not bothered about cosmetic changes as I am happy with the game as it is and do not want it to start lagging on me as it is running very well on medium settings so far.

I did look through a lot of the files but I do not know much about modding, downloaded boss, nexus mod manager and skse and have looked at tutorials on you tube and followed everything to the letter when installing falskaar, so I am sorry for sounding lazy. I just want stable mods that will not crash my game, also hopefully mods that do not require me to make a new game but I am not that far into it so if I must I shall.

Finally the mods must be lore friendly and also will not make the game unbalanced in any way. I am also open to opinions about other mods that may be a benefit to the game.

Thanks in advance and I shall check back daily for opinions and read up on each and every one of them.

Bashful1979

Sorry i forgot to add I have the skyrim legendary edition so all dlc was included.

Edited by Bashful1979