Tweaks, fixes and quality of life

Cruise327

Weather: There are a few mods out there for weather but they havn't been updated and or they do not work very well. The weather in the game looks so good when and if it even changes. Can someone definitively create a weather mod that maybe even works with CET so you can change it in game. Have selected consistent weather conditions and a random weather system that changes every 3-5 hours or so.

Sounds: This is probably not possible but all of the vehicles with Turbo chargers do not sound like they have a turbo. If its possible, create a blow off valve sound when releasing the gas (W or R trigger.) This would be really something cool. I always felt that the cars sound great, but the speed does not match the game and engines do not rev high enough, they should be ripping and screaming RPMs.

Quality of life: Maybe a hotkey for the viewing shards menu tab. ALSO definitely within the shards tab the drop down menus should all be collapsed at default or at least have a memory of the position they were in last time you exited the menu system.

These are all great ideas, particularly the engine sounds. Though I'm am far from an expert on cars but doesn't the Caliburn already sound turbo charged? If nothing else, it's the one car sound that my wife says is kind of annoying. lol!

I'm Nevver and I endorse this message.