GMtriesmods

Are there any modders/ voice actors/ etc. interested in a giant project basically turning Skyrim into a different game for fun?

Revamping Skyrim into a game where the player plays as a snow elf trying to survive Ysgramor's campaign to end all snow elves and avoid being turned blinded and experimented on by the Dwemer.

Skyrim would be redesigned to fit with descriptions of what things might have looked like back at that time, Dwarven ruins rebuilt into cities and Nordic tombs in their prime.

Possibly a more stealth based story but could have other more warrior options as well (including mage). You, however, are not a giant hero or prophet like the Dragonborn who is destined to save everyone. You start at the bottom as a regular semi unknown individual rather than famous one quest in.

We could explore the mysteries of what the Dwemer may have been doing, design our own Dwemer and Nords of the past, old forgotten towns and cities.. Hell maybe even the labyrinthian or touch on the rule of dragons depending on where we decide to take things! We are an elf after all we could be old as hell there's a ton of possibilities. Maybe even come up with our own event for how a dragon got into Blackreach.

It may be a long project but with some modelers, voice actors, a lore master, and designers we could great something pretty damn cool I think! Of course it would be an unpaid project for fun seeing as I wouldn't have money to pay a big team or even small team but anyone passionate enough about Skyrim or just wanting something to work on something could be a pretty awesome idea to bring to life.

This sounds awesome. Sadly I don't think we'll ever get this mod, since there isn't even a mod that adds a single custom-voiced snow elf, at least not to my knowledge.

Edit: Might be wrong on that, just looked at a mod that MAY have actually added a custom-voiced snow elf.

Edited by JasperBark

This sounds awesome. Sadly I don't think we'll ever get this mod, since there isn't even a mod that adds a single custom-voiced snow elf, at least not to my knowledge.

Edit: Might be wrong on that, just looked at a mod that MAY have actually added a custom-voiced snow elf.

it may not be a popular mod topic but if there is a mod out there then at least some people might be interested in the concept of it

unfortunately it probably would take more than that since if it was voice acted it would have to be more than one actor whod be willing to work on the project unless we want a Mercer Frey situation

and it would take a lot of work to have custom 3d models for characters seeing as dwemer would have to exist

still even with all the pitfalls like the point youd brought up id somehow hold out hope for the idea one day !