[WIPz] Real 3D Clouds, (Pseudo-Volumetric Clouds for Skyrim)

Soolie

3. I tried having a little fiddle with enb, and the clouds can be modified with the settings under the [PARTICLES] section.

5. I don't have any of the dlc's so the clouds only appear in the Skyrim world space. However I can probably just add a few lines to the code to make them appear in other world spaces too :smile:

Sweet stuff, mate!

3. How about the ENB .196? It has new customizable external shader parameters. You think it'd be possible to fiddle with that to tweak the clouds?

Like adding something into the effect.txt or enbeffectprepass.fx? I dunno I'm not a coder. I don't even know if the new external shader parameters work that way...

5. I think Dawnguard AND Dragonborn would look a lot better with your clouds, especially Solstheim which is basically a big dusty ash pile.

3. Not 100% sure what will happen with enb yet :P I'll have to wait and see if boris can do anything.

5.I'll try and add suport for additional worldspaces :) (dlc's)

I just thought I should let you all know that I have a computer science exam tomorrow, and revision takes priority over this. So unfortunately I have been forced to postpone the release date by 1 day. :sad:

Edited by Soolie