I experienced this bug while playing the mod Ambriel - the lost Princess (Fully Voiced and Quest) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78762/? . During the final battle my character would become frozen after being attacked by the final boss. Oddly enough the first time I played through the battle I had NO problems at all, however, my game froze after trying to exit a cell after I had completed the mod (this error is unrelated to the mod). So all my save files loaded afterwards had this bug.... I tried all the solutions on this thread and was only able to get through it using the 'player.resurrect' console command. I'm posting this here in case anyone else has this issue.

• 1 month later...

I had that problem too. What i did was so simple, that i want to punch myself in the face.

Went 3rd person, clicked myself, opened console and typed enableplayercontrols 1. Haven't had any problems since. :happy:

I assume that changes some .ini setting that was disabled by some mod or some crap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Yep I have the same problem now, it arose after installing a few mods. I uninstalled every single mod and tried it and it still has the same problem. Even tried reloading an older save, and tried all the methods in the topic.

EDIT: I have never used immersive beds. I can do anything besides move.

Just tried the player.resurrect, i can move but speed is slow and I can't put it back to normal. It's like I'm over encumbered when I'm not,

EDIT: I had a mod installed that fixed it.

Edited by Nef21

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
Dude, I had the same exact problem just a few days ago: in the ragged flagon sometimes my character just stops moving and my HUD disappears, after some struggling and reloading saves I progressed in the cell and started fighting with the thalmor, I came close to a "bed", my character immediately stopped the combat and so did the enemies and went to sleep in the bed. I realized then it was Immersive Beds who was causing the problem. And as expected I didn't have this problem again after uninstalling the mod. I hope this works for you dude.

• 1 month later...

This happened to me also. After searching for a fix I finally found one that worked for me. Open your console with your ~ button and type in...

enableplayercontrols

Hope this helps, worked for me, after trying eveything else I could think of.

This worked for me. Thank yo good sir.