RaceMenu preset import bug

Toxikfire666

Alright so the issue is as goes; Make character in racemenu, export character as a preset, re-import character, character has hair and beard not originally exported.

This has happened every time without fail after a clean install, with only racemenu and alternate start, and with and without several hundred other mods. It doesnt matter what assets I used in my exported preset, be it default vanilla hair and beard or otherwise. The hair reverts to a base game color as well. The hair is always the short one with the two braids down the side and the beard the first one on the slider (which is currently one from a mod) If I export the head in the sculpt tab and look at the nif it does have the right hair and beard. This only happens when I import presets. Please if anyone has any idea whats going on here I'd appreciate some feedback because I have almost a thousand beards and hairs a piece and having to find them again when I need to reset my head from the fkn eyes not moving when moving sliders its a huge pain in the ass and I cant find anywhere someone else has brought it up.