Nude Mod Request-What happened to the nude mods?

crocket42

There used to be nude mods for the female camp members on this site. They have since been removed. I did find them on another site however, but when I booted up my game, the models were distorted, the arms were long and weirdly thin, and the heads floated near the torso.

I assume this is why they were removed from this site.

All this to say that if someone has the know-how and willingness to fix it I would be grateful.

Edited by crocket42

• 3 months later...

If anyone is interested, I found a solution. There are other sites that have nude mods, but the don't work until you make a small change to the name of a folder. Here, to the best of my knowledge, is how to get them up and running:

1. Go to https://www.rdr2mod.com/van-der-nude-gang/

2. Follow the installation instructions on the website (but it won't work until the last step)

3. Now we need to change the folder we just installed Go into lml/replace and rename the folder "update" to "update_4" and it will work with full animations, no/few glitches.

It's not great, but it works.

• 10 months later...

So I tried your solution, and got it working mostly. First off, anyone else attempting this just know that when you add the two folders of this nude mod to the "lml" folder that the mod won't show up in the LML (Lenny's Mod Loader) like other lml mods, but it will work (as long as lml is running).

I did get the messed up stretched arms until I changed the folder as you suggested. Then the women look fine (other than the mod's own visual limitations). Unfortunately, my first encounter with a stranger and HE has the arms issue, until I removed the mod again. So I guess this is the trade off, unless we can have both working somehow.

• 4 weeks later...