Weather/Environment Overhaul Change with Time mod

TheBaconDragon

Is it possible to have a mod that can switch between the different environment overhaul mods for Autumn, Winter, Spring, and Summer depending on what day you're on in game? So say you start the game in October and then around mid to late November you start to see some snow and after sleeping one night in December the environment changes to the snowy landscape setting. Then once you get to March there's just some frost but not heavy snow and then late March early April you're in the Spring, then in to Summer, Autumn again in late September or early October and repeat.

TLDR

Something that can switch between mods like these depending on the actual month in game.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28665
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41201

I just checked for a mod I have used called Fallout 4 Seasons. It has the 4 seasons but must be manually changed. Sadly it's been hidden or removed from Nexus. It's still available on Bethesda.net if you have access. It looks like it's available for PC and Xbox. I didn't look for other consoles. Bethesda.net also has other weather mods you might like. My games (PC) are all on Steam, but the Bethesda mods are still playable. Sorry, that's all I can think of.

I just checked for a mod I have used called Fallout 4 Seasons. It has the 4 seasons but must be manually changed. Sadly it's been hidden or removed from Nexus. It's still available on Bethesda.net if you have access. It looks like it's available for PC and Xbox. I didn't look for other consoles. Bethesda.net also has other weather mods you might like. My games (PC) are all on Steam, but the Bethesda mods are still playable. Sorry, that's all I can think of.

It's alright, I appreciate the effort. I remember seeing 4 seasons awhile back but it was the manual part that just made me figure it would take away from everything. I currently use NAC X for weather which works out nicely so far but it just seems odd when I get those winter type storms or you get to Christmas in game and there's not a bit of snow anywhere. Still ticks me off that Bethesda couldn't put something like that in Fallout 4 or even Fallout 76 considering you're in a location that had skiing as one of its main attractions pre-war.