CTD when giving my child a present

orchid623

• 6 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Though this thread is almost 6 years old, seeing that I found no solution online to this problem (which I had been facing too for a while), I would like to share the method of how I got this to work (after some experimentation).

It seems to me this is somehow related with the SkyUI mod (which many people use, I think). When installing the mod, if you've not moved out the "giftmenu.swf" file from the Interface folder under Data (to any backup folder), then this crash happens.

My solution was simply to move the "giftmenu.swf" from the Interface folder to another folder I made (named it Interface Backup), and then it's working absolutely fine without any crashes.

Hope this helps anyone else facing the same problem. Good day.

• 1 year later...

Embora esse tópico tenha quase 6 anos, visto que não encontrei nenhuma solução on-line para esse problema (que já vinha enfrentando há algum tempo), gostaria de compartilhar o método de como consegui que isso funcionasse (após algumas experiências) .

Parece-me que isso está de alguma forma relacionado ao mod SkyUI (que muitas pessoas usam, eu acho). Ao instalar o mod, se você não moveu o arquivo "giftmenu.swf" da pasta Interface em Dados (para qualquer pasta de backup), essa falha ocorre.

Minha solução foi simplesmente mover o "giftmenu.swf" da pasta Interface para outra pasta que eu criei (denominada Interface Backup) e, em seguida, está funcionando perfeitamente, sem falhas.

Espero que isso ajude outras pessoas que enfrentam o mesmo problema. Dia bom.

In my case I have SkyUI but dont have this "gift manu.swf" file and still the desktop crashing :(
sorry english and #stayathome
Edited by JesusBeuzebu