Dream Armour

OK here is the hat. Tehre is a bit of clipping on teh ncr ranger hat, guess it's a known issue with it. Pic;

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/DanielsOutfitJacket_zps01ec9113.jpg

Here is the file. Overwrite the old esp and bsa. Make a clean save or you won't get the hat (ie unselect mod, load game, save, exit game, load mod, load the last save you made). Or alternately add it with a console command;

player.additem xx001654 1

where XX is the load number of this mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hey, I was wondering if you still had the outfit mentioned in this forum post: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1054628-dream-armour/

It looks really good, but the dropbox links featured in the post turn up with a dropbox error, therefore I cannot download it.

If you still have this file, and could send it to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

-Occam156

Bumped your PM over to this thread (mailbox is full). Since it's a dropbox link it would have been on my hard drive at some point, so I'll try and hunt it down.

Is there a location for the outfit? If not, do you have the item ID? If you do not have that, I can just place it in the game world using the G.E.C.K.

Yeah at the top of the page (post #11);

Overwrite the old esp and bsa. Make a clean save or you won't get the hat (ie unselect mod, load game, save, exit game, load mod, load the last save you made). Or alternately add it with a console command;

player.additem xx001654 1

where XX is the load number of this mod.

I'll try and get around to putting al ittle script in to add it automatically.

Is there a location for the outfit? If not, do you have the item ID? If you do not have that, I can just place it in the game world using the G.E.C.K.

I'll try and get around to putting al ittle script in to add it automatically.

Just checked and the script is already in there, the armor should be added to your character automatically within 5 seconds of initiallinz the mod. Is it not showing up?