DEBUNKED: Maricopa county audit 57,000 illegal ballots in the count Should machines replace hand counted votes?

richroots

The Audit in Maricopa county revealed over 50,000 illegal ballots including duplications that were proven to be counted in the audit.

Should we continue to trust machines to count votes of machines without outdated security software that hasn't been updated since 2019 and have proven to shown ESM login attempts on multiple servers.

Experts in pattern recognition with multiple doctorates lay out how they discovered the discrepancies in the audit.

The full Audit review can be found here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukitwzb_p44

Should humans count the votes or machines? Are machines vulnerable?

Discuss.

https://rumble.com/vmxdt2--maricopa-county-election-audit-results-hearing-the-charlie-kirk-show-live-.html

The above video could not be posted for some reason so I provided an alternate link to the full audit to provide context to this debate.

Both parties have claimed security issues in the last two elections and danger due to potential security issues.

Should we replace hand counted votes with machines given the evidence provided in the audit. This debate isn't about who won or didn't win so please try to stay on topic.

Edited by richroots

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-media-social-media-arizona-presidential-elections-9a68234adab79b0f8a55e189af5a16e4

Read that. It debunks all the dumb misinformation being spread on social media.

TL;DR - Humans counted the votes and found that Biden had actually won 99 more votes than the machines had counted in his favour, and Donald Trump lost 261 votes than were originally counted in his favour. Out of 2.1 million ballots, that is a very small discrepancy and it's exactly why when a vote is close, a recount is done. Biden originally won Maricopa by around 45,000 votes. He's now won by 45,099 votes. Great job. Thus, the system has worked as intended and there's no need for change.

So much money wasted proving something any sane person already knew - Biden won in Maricopa County and no amount of hot air and misinformation from the looney side of the Republican party can or will change that fact. I note many Republicans respected the election process and haven't got themselves into a hot stink over nothing, so this is really about the "Trump won the election" looneys that are out there. Still. Somehow.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-media-social-media-arizona-presidential-elections-9a68234adab79b0f8a55e189af5a16e4

Read that. It debunks all the dumb misinformation being spread on social media.

TL;DR - Humans counted the votes and found that Biden had actually won 99 more votes than the machines had counted in his favour, and Donald Trump lost 261 votes than were originally counted in his favour. Out of 2.1 million ballots, that is a very small discrepancy and it's exactly why when a vote is close, a recount is done. Biden originally won Maricopa by around 45,000 votes. He's now won by 45,099 votes. Great job. Thus, the system has worked as intended and there's no need for change.

So much money wasted proving something any sane person already knew - Biden won in Maricopa County and no amount of hot air and misinformation from the looney side of the Republican party can or will change that fact. I note many Republicans respected the election process and haven't got themselves into a hot stink over nothing, so this is really about the "Trump won the election" looneys that are out there. Still. Somehow.

No one is talking about who won? The debate is about audit and election security. There is no misinformation listed in the post the video is the audit? Did you watch it? Also your posting after reading simply is an opinion piece, and does not include any investigative journalism. Seems suspect. I much rather go with the doctorates in the audit itself. And I still need to fact check the experts in the actual audit, but given the docorates have in the audit have shown EMS logins and data, it brings into question serious security questions about the legitimacy of using machines. Which is what the debate is about.

Do you care to watch the video then rephrase it's over 2 hours long?

Edited by richroots

Your OP, on the very first line, spreads misinformation:

The Audit in Maricopa county revealed over 50,000 illegal ballots including duplications that were proven to be counted in the audit.

I posted to refute that misinformation and say the whole process (and thus, the video) was a pointless waste of time and money.

S

Your OP, on the very first line, spreads misinformation:

I posted to refute that misinformation and say the whole process (and thus, the video) was a pointless waste of time and money.

So what you're telling me is that you didn't watch the video and debate about the audit okay thank you for your statements. I still don't see any misinformation that you're talking about after actually watching the audit. I disagree entirely and I reject your hypothesis about the OP being misinformation and watched the audit in it's entirety, respectfully.

I'd also like to add that misinformation really does not seem to be appropriate when we're talking about evidence provided during the audit.

Edited by richroots

What I'm telling you is the audit was irrelevant and its results have already been debunked. You don't seem to want to discuss that fact, and I don't want these forums being used to spread misinformation, so I'm locking this down now.