West Virginia’s Crime Rates Decline After State Adopts Constitutional Carry Law FBI data indicates a steady decline in violent crime since 2016

richroots

something is deeply wrong in the u.s and it becomes even more and more visible when a 17 year old right wing supporter can behave like an idiot instead of doing his homework. who let him travel with a pump gun to a demo in another city to be able to kill (in this case white) two people without any consequences ? what a sign to the people around the world and the american society!

planning or provoking a situation to be able to act in "self defence"(as the jury found out) is the new tactical workaround to kill people on a demo without consequences ?

What is the message? what about the causal chain? and not even one, no - two and at least one more were shot or injured by this person!

even in best case if this happens by accident but the question is how ? - if i do not travel with a AR-15 style semi-automatic rifle to a demo! do we have war in america that a child as a travel tourist needs an ar15 on a demo ?

this is a scandal and another sad moment for america. the problem: it will take a long time to shoot all these nasty people by faked self defence on demos who to not like how white supremacists and supporters profit from provoked self fullfilling "self defence" cases supported by the justice.

i am waiting to see that another jury in georgia or wisconsin will announce kkk not guilty for anything in the past. i'm sure the jury is easy to find. i'm also sure some people will celebrate this as a proof of "americas freedom". well done, wisconsin justice! as a true nra supporter i would say - take all your ar15 or buy them and travel to the next demo and play "self defence" with the protesters. at least i would call it "war".

He was acquitted by jury of his peers. Essentially, he fired in self defense. You don't like it? Too bad. Try watching the video, and then consider what you might have done.

I woudn't bother HeyYou,

They have shown their complete ignorance of the actual facts of the case, and shown once again that they only read delusional left wing media propaganda. They can't even get the most basic of facts about the case correct, and the left wing machine is still sprouting outright lies and falsehoods (even after the case is finished and the truth is right there for people to see), because they know their peons will believe anything they tell them without thought or question.

Oh, and I wouldn't be surprised to read or hear someone suggest forgiving the kkk for past crimes, considering that it's membership was almost exclusively drawn from the Democrat Party.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

something is deeply wrong in the u.s and it becomes even more and more visible when a 17 year old right wing supporter can behave like an idiot instead of doing his homework. who let him travel with a pump gun to a demo in another city to be able to kill (in this case white) two people without any consequences ? what a sign to the people around the world and the american society!

planning or provoking a situation to be able to act in "self defence"(as the jury found out) is the new tactical workaround to kill people on a demo without consequences ?

What is the message? what about the causal chain? and not even one, no - two and at least one more were shot or injured by this person!

even in best case if this happens by accident but the question is how ? - if i do not travel with a AR-15 style semi-automatic rifle to a demo! do we have war in america that a child as a travel tourist needs an ar15 on a demo ?

this is a scandal and another sad moment for america. the problem: it will take a long time to shoot all these nasty people by faked self defence on demos who to not like how white supremacists and supporters profit from provoked self fullfilling "self defence" cases supported by the justice.

i am waiting to see that another jury in georgia or wisconsin will announce kkk not guilty for anything in the past. i'm sure the jury is easy to find. i'm also sure some people will celebrate this as a proof of "americas freedom". well done, wisconsin justice! as a true nra supporter i would say - take all your ar15 or buy them and travel to the next demo and play "self defence" with the protesters. at least i would call it "war".

He was acquitted by jury of his peers. Essentially, he fired in self defense. You don't like it? Too bad. Try watching the video, and then consider what you might have done.

I woudn't bother HeyYou,

They have shown their complete ignorance of the actual facts of the case, and shown once again that they only read delusional left wing media propaganda. They can't even get the most basic of facts about the case correct, and the left wing machine is still sprouting outright lies and falsehoods (even after the case is finished and the truth is right there for people to see), because they know their peons will believe anything they tell them without thought or question.

Oh, and I wouldn't be surprised to read or hear someone suggest forgiving the kkk for past crimes, considering that it's membership was almost exclusively drawn from the Democrat Party.

Yeah, I suspect if he leaned any further left, he would be horizontal. :D

I woudn't bother HeyYou,

Yeah, I suspect if he leaned any further left, he would be horizontal. :D

What more evidence does anyone here need. You two have demonstrated that all of your responses in this and other forums are not based in reason, intellect, rationale or knowledge, but are nothing more than tribal political hyperbole and regurgitated empty rhetoric.

Thank you both for showing your true colors, colors which are definitely not on a rainbow.

no problem in the world can be solved by creating another problem - a wise man said.

that is exactly what Kyle Rittenhouse did. traveling with his ar15 to a demo just for one purpose; to support racists and their supporters. and he delivered! well done kyle and happy "self defense" on the next anti racist demo. you are absolutely free to do so.

his level of intelligence and education may be limited but this is not the problem. the problem are all the people who are incapable to see the real problem with a weaponized demo tourist who behaves like someone with obvious mental disorder even before he traveled to the deadly demo. instead of caring for him (and i´m sure he needs care) people let him wear an ar15. that's what i call a crazy or at least ill society. people who support or defend such demo tourists, including all the self announced weaponized deputies. they are clearly an important part of that problem.

psychologically terrorizing people until you can apply "self defense" as a self made victim is not what i call a classic self defense. it needs a severely ill society that allows an 17 year old tourist wearing an ar15 within a demo.

Notice how the left leaning detractors always resort to personal and character attacks rather than providing actual facts or evidence?

xrayy proves once again that they have absolutely NO CLUE whatsoever about the FACTS of the case, only the "narrative" that his/her fascist overlords want them to believe (this week)

@xrayy - I suggest you first go and acquaint ourself with the actual truth before making asinine statements that only prove to display your ignorance for all to see.

@ScytheBearer - please do provide your reasoning, as all I did was point out that xrayy is completely ignorant of the real facts of the case, and that they should educate themselves before posting. If you take issue with the second part of my statement, please do provide alternative evidence that the Democratic Party is NOT the party of racism and segregation.

(I'd also suggest that you be VERY careful if you start talking about "colour", because if I understand your inference, that is a path you do NOT want to go down with me.)

am i surrounded by compete mental ignorance or incapability ? what is the real problem here? again why was rittenhause part of the demo ?

why with an ar15. where are the answers ? i can not read them anywhere here.

that are the most relevant questions in a healthy society that have to be answered and are not answered. an ill society will always ignore the the main problems it is part of. and exactly this happens here in this conversation.who told so many americans to act and argue so plain ignorant and conspiracy friendly ? trump ? just sad. it is a shame and at least i`m happy this part of america is still a minority and hopefully will always be in the future.

it is not the question of left or right or rittenhouse is free or not it is about acting reasonable as a society, to be a racist or not, to be a supremacist or not. Rittenhouse will always be the boy with the ar15 who decided to support racists or their supporters as a tourist of a demo. this was his free decision and it was a clearly wrong decision and he cannot undo this and now he knows the bitter consequences. nobody needed him on this demo, he was just "overkill" with known consequences. i do not expect that any of the open questions will be answered by a racist or a supremacist here.