Photo

Last Seed - Primary Needs Wellness Disease

• Please log in to reply
782 replies to this topic

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
I will give this mod  a try, sounds great! Question: I have more than 3 followers, do I get to choose which followers are affected too or does the mod just picks up whoever? Also, does it work for mod followers like Inigo and Kaidan or just vanilla? Thanks for this

adelinadragonborn

adelinadragonborn

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts
Thank you! Was waiting for this so many years actually :D

Yoshh

Yoshh

Glomper dinossaur

• Premium Member
  • 1,848 posts
Am I dreaming? Is this really out?

StoneColdScout

StoneColdScout

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 93 posts
YOOOOOOO! It's really here!

seeloganrun

seeloganrun

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 327 posts
Oh s***. And just when I'd gotten used to Sunhelm. Time to switch to the cold standalone version of Frozen North (Frostfall just became too heavy handed after a while and I concluded that I could spend forever tweaking settings in Frostfall or just go with a mod that was more easy-going by default) and this! 

Also, to add to what someone else said, I would also love a patch for Dirt and Blood.

Edited by seeloganrun, 02 October 2021 - 04:58 PM.

Hertki

Hertki

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
My jaw dropped seeing this, it's actually here

Edited by Hertki, 02 October 2021 - 04:49 PM.

seungminkim

seungminkim

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
Are [Last Seed's Food Spoilage] and [CACO's food portion system] compatible with each other?

clarency

clarency

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 418 posts
boy oh boy... thank you Aytrus, I can finally complete the Chesko sacred trifecta of Frostall-Campfire-Last Seed
I will definitely try it and compare to Sunhelm-Campfire (my current setup).

I appreciate you kept so much flexibility in the options. For example, as I was reading about the interesting "focus" you added, I knew it was not for me (I like the stress added by primary needs in long dungeons). But I see from the screenshot you can toggle it off.

Will try and report.Thanks again for your work in finalizing Last Seed!

aristotle99

aristotle99

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 914 posts
Wow.  A great deal of work has obviously gone into this mod.  With all of the features, the integration with CACO and other mods, it looks like version 20 not version 1.  I was happily using Imps More Complex Needs, a lesser known needs mod, but one with few if any bugs, and very comprehensive.  I will now switch to this.  Like a previous poster, I like the challenge of needs in a dungeon, so I will switch off focus.

What is amazing is that this mod applies to 3 followers as well.  Wow.

I have no time to ever play the game.  Every time I think my mod list is finished ....

cybcpu

cybcpu

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 169 posts
HI ,

great to have this available......got a couples of questions : is it compatible with ineed ???
and should i bother with the  22 errors that shows up in sseedit
Spoiler

thanks

Cy

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.944 seconds