In response to post #100047883.

Spoiler

...Something new and epic cames by... yes same for me xD

emeralddragons

emeralddragons

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 130 posts
Holy hell, I thought this was abandoned years ago. I'm so glad I'm in the process of putting together my next playthrough, because I can't wait to give this a go!

tweedledumb99

tweedledumb99

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 420 posts
Requiem compatibility?

kuczaja

kuczaja

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts
Bit late for that. Survival DLC gets free within 39 days.

Selfishmonkey

Selfishmonkey

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,047 posts
In response to post #100050153.

Spoiler

It's been free on and off for years - somehow it hasn't supplanted the various mods doing the same thing. I wonder why ;-)

Edited by Selfishmonkey, 02 October 2021 - 06:25 PM.

Selfishmonkey

Selfishmonkey

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,047 posts
In response to post #100048698. #100078068 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

It does the same thing as Ineed. So, really there's no need for compatibility. It's one or the other.

Edited by Selfishmonkey, 03 October 2021 - 01:25 PM.

CommonDominator

CommonDominator

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 626 posts
WOW and ouch ! I will have to create a new profile and start a new game again !

I used the combo Campfire-Frostfall-Ineed-Bathing, then Campfire-Sunhelm-Dirt&Blood, now back on Campfire-Frostfall-Ineed-Dirt&Blood.
I really like the terrible harsh environment of Frostfall. Although it would be nice if it used the  CC survival framework and stop adding warm data all the time. 
I like that I have to hunt often to keep my followers from starving. Additional follower support would be nice as my little army runs from 2 to 6 under NFF, including fighters, healers, mules and entertainment ;-) I like the visual effects of Dirt&Blood but my followers never get dirty, so there are almost little incentives to watch them bathing ! 

My test setup will be Campfire-Frostfall-LastSeed-Dirt&Blood(no dirt)-Bathing. I will create a patch for water detection using Powerofthree function. Using Zedit is a pain dealing with over 256 (1199 as of today) mods in my load order. I will post the result.

Selfishmonkey

Selfishmonkey

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,047 posts
Just a thought - maybe flag the patches as ESL.

willubns

willubns

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
In response to post #100050413.

Spoiler

Me too. Campfire-Frostfall-Ineed-Bathing is the combo I used in LE. And then, I've finally decided to switch to SE. Frostfall and Bathing seem unstable on SE, so I am plannig the new combo same as your second one. But now Last Seed came out, I am conflicted as well. Could you tell me what made you switch back to Frostfall and Ineed from Sunhelm? Also how was your experience with Frostfall and Bathing on SE?

willubns

willubns

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
In response to post #100050413. #100052133, #100052358 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Oh and looking forward your test result. That setup was what I was thinking too after reading the description of this Last Seed.

Edited by willubns, 02 October 2021 - 07:29 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.095 seconds