• Please log in to reply
824 replies to this topic

zsopota

zsopota

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
I was having some trouble moving the meters around, and now I've figured out why: if you try to anchor it on the left, it moves to the right, and vice versa. I thought my meters just weren't moving, but it's because it's opposite day in Last Seed.

Edited by zsopota, 16 June 2022 - 01:59 PM.

silvvyy

silvvyy

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
what are the chances we can get a moonlight tales patch? 

CommonDominator

CommonDominator

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 639 posts
In response to post #110492468.

Spoiler

Your load order is correct assuming you have also Water From Wells first. Not all wells are covered by WfW. Check with an unmodded well.

Silurhian

Silurhian

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 9 posts
In response to post #110411228. #110467083 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Um...also "tomato" has a little t...  lol sorry.  I hate to nitpick but it does annoy me. I LOVE this mod!  One major problem for me is that the last update seems to have taken away recipes for preserved salted foods. I was really starting get a good food cache going. Also, the Powered Ice Wraith Teeth disappeared from the forge. I spent a lot of time stockpiling teeth from those wiggly little (mmph) :-(  I would roll back the version but... everything is working right now, for the most part...  I'm terrified to touch it.  lol

sidfu

sidfu

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 738 posts
im still getting some  _seed_aliasfoodmonitor.OnItemRemoved() suspended scripts with the 00000000000 object reference for both the reference container and/or destination container. do you want me to make a list of which mods they come from and post it so you can check it?

Aytrus

Aytrus

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
In response to post #110832583.

Spoiler

That would be great, thanks. It may be caused by a compatibility issue with one of those mods, as I can't replicate this problem at my end.

Aytrus

Aytrus

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
In response to post #110411228. #110467083, #110795353 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Hi Silurhian, which misspelling are you referring to? I can only find one tomato reference in Last Seed, and it's spelt correctly.

Also, the recipes for preserved food and Ice Wraith Powder can now be unlocked using the Preservationist perk in the skill tree.

Edited by Aytrus, 22 June 2022 - 09:03 AM.

kllfm

kllfm

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi, i have a question. I realized the provisions per person doesn’t really work correctly with the number of followers I have. It always count only as if I have one follower. There is once it counted three followers. Then when I dismiss one follower and have 4 followers now it still count as if I have only one follower. 

j am using NFF, nether follower framework.

gpthree

gpthree

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 963 posts
Would you be able to make a more expensive Inn Meals patch? 50 for player and 90 for group? I tried my hand at compiling a new version and got all tons of errors, lol.

Thank for the mod either way.

xavier69

xavier69

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
In response to post #110492468. #110691343 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I'm not sure about #2, but if you mean Water from Wells SE - Last Seed Patch.esp that might be problematic (though with your load order it shouldn't matter).  First up, that file only contains a single record, the well Activator.  Also, at least for me, Loot puts it after the others so it overwrites the (presumably correct) Activator from #4.  I leave Water from Wells SE - Last Seed Patch disabled, so my load order is

1. WFW
(WFW ETaC Patch)
2. LS
3. Last Seed Water
4. Last Seed Water - Water From Wells Patch

Then somewhere a custom patch I made to add the new well from the latest version of ETaC that hasn't made it into the WFW ETaC patch yet (Karthwasten, I think).

Edited by xavier69, 22 June 2022 - 07:45 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.182 seconds