Instant Death

stentehman

Hey people! (Excuse me if I'm in the wrong section - please move it ^^)

I normally don't post on a forum if I run into a problem - google always seems to find my answers - although I can't seem to find a solution for what I'm experiencing right now ingame.

I normally change ENB's manually without too much problems (some tweaking). Although today, I gave Sharpshooters ENB a try since it stutters less then K ENB Extensive. Got it running - loaded ingame on my character and the problem is as follows:

- As soon as I ''load/spawn'' with my character (in any city, since I got multible saves) I instantly drop health till the point that I'm dead. This usually happends within 2 seconds - and then it goes back to the last save. '"TGM'' and ''ShowRaceMenu'' both fail to work. This proces keeps repeating itself - untill I ofcourse start a new game.

As soon as I noticed the problem I undid the changes that Sharpshooters ENB did (manually) and changed is back to K ENB Extensive. To problem keeps persisting.

(With the installation of Sharshooters ENB I also installed ''Climates of..'' and ''Realistic Lightning''.

Any suggestions how to possible fix this persisting problem?

Edited by stentehman

• 5 years later...

Necroing this, as i have the same issue. Ive went through and uninstalled alot of mods that have scripts, tried it with a new start, save game after i leave alternate start, (any location), exit, reload, load in, and die in two seconds from health drain. I have no idea what it is.