Wild floating and misplaced buildings

klyxmaster

I normaly do not post, as there are tons of good info here, so most is fixed.

I decided to expand MW, and added some city mods.

The problem I get on all of them, is floating and misplaced items.

I'll use the recent two I just tried (again).

Dallara Balmora:

canopies over the water bridge are floating - they are completely moved over to far. before crossing the bridge, the canopy to the right is above nothing (should be on the first bridge) and so forth, wth the last canopy floating over nothing. If you want an image I can screen shot, suffice it to say, the canopies are floating.

Epic Balmora

Nothing is right here. Rocks blocking pathways and door ways, You cant get into Caius Cosades' House since it is blocked, and there are a few NPC's stick in some of these objects.

I read the docs, and nothing for dependants, or any changes.

Dallara Balmora looks like it was done for a different screen res.

I use Wrye Mash, and nothing shows any conflict.

currently have 60+ mods. they all word flawlessly, I only get probs with city stuff now.

Any ideas I can try?

If both those mods make changes to the contents of Balmora's cells, and the landscape, then you're going to get misplaced things like that.

Unless they're specifically designed to be compatible only one mod can alter an exterior cell at a time, otherwise you get errors and discrepancies like you're experiencing.

you can open the console, then click with the mouse pointer on an object ( top middle of the console it will show what is selected)

then enter ori

this will output some info, "file" will point to the esm or esp by which the object is modified.

everything that's not modded will have morrowind.esm under file (or addon stuff their addon esm)

stuff touched or placed by mods you will have an esp file info...