(WIP) The Order of the Virtuous Blood for Skyrim

modder3434

This really looks like fun, Will you include the Night Lord's armor and Sundrinker from the expansion mod? I loved the Night Lord's garb in Oblivion and Sundrinker was amazing!

maybe... I'll craft a version of Sundrinker...and/or have it replace Arkay's Fury. As for the Night Lord's Armor....I did have something similer in mind. If you recall at the end of the OVB quest you could kill the Night Lord or join him.. (cough) hint hint

I killed him. True to the Order to the very end.

Then I guess the choice will be easy for you. either way you'll still be able to get the armor.

This really looks like fun, Will you include the Night Lord's armor and Sundrinker from the expansion mod? I loved the Night Lord's garb in Oblivion and Sundrinker was amazing!

maybe... I'll craft a version of Sundrinker...and/or have it replace Arkay's Fury. As for the Night Lord's Armor....I did have something similer in mind. If you recall at the end of the OVB quest you could kill the Night Lord or join him.. (cough) hint hint

I killed him. True to the Order to the very end.

Then I guess the choice will be easy for you. either way you'll still be able to get the armor.

Cool!

• 3 months later...

So... is this still going on?

My name's Daniel Aidar da Rosa, I'm the creator of the Kendrel's questline and co-author of the VH - OVBE mod. David Brasher is one of the most brilliant minds I've ever seen in the modding community and I'm sure he'll be as pleased as I am with this homage, if you someday go through it. We had some fun together, but we ran off of steam.

I really, really hope you keep it up. I'm very curious on how this will fare.
I'm shitty at modding and I'm still a stranger to Skyrim's CK, but if you want some help with your story, ideas for quests and opinions, I'm all ears.

Best of luck to you.

So... is this still going on?

My name's Daniel Aidar da Rosa, I'm the creator of the Kendrel's questline and co-author of the VH - OVBE mod. David Brasher is one of the most brilliant minds I've ever seen in the modding community and I'm sure he'll be as pleased as I am with this homage, if you someday go through it. We had some fun together, but we ran off of steam.

I really, really hope you keep it up. I'm very curious on how this will fare.

I'm shitty at modding and I'm still a stranger to Skyrim's CK, but if you want some help with your story, ideas for quests and opinions, I'm all ears.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks, this is still being worked on, but at a slower pace then before. Mostly because I suck at scripting and making quests in the Creation Kit, which is why I'm working on ports and other small mods while I figure it out. Its my "white whale" so to speak.

I have an idea for the main story, but I could use some ideas to help flesh it out...send me a pm and I'll share what I got so far, story wise.

glad to see some folks are still showing interest.

must say, this is one of the mods that i realy hope get done and not quited, this is the type of mod that will make me start a new charachter just for this. waiting paitently, just as i did when i found it a year or so ago :P

• 4 months later...

I'm just passing by to express my excitement for this mod idea. I really hope this mod gets done. Hell, I'd even be happy with a version of the mod without some of the features advertised.

P.s. I missed my chance to write this post during the anniversary of the thread creation by a few hours...

• 1 month later...

Is this still being worked on? I so would love to have this in my game! The work you have done on it looks awesome!

yes this mod is still being worked on, but its going rather slow (and boring thus no new WIP pics). My real life is speeding up and I don't have as much time to goof off and mod as I used to (almost done with college, and interning for a job)

Suffice to say this and a New Reno mod for New Vegas are my babies at the moment and development will be long...and painful...but it will yield great mods (hopefully), so please be patient...it can't be rushed....and thank you :)

Well, i have been playing skyrim since it came out, and will keep on going. If i have stopped by the time this is realised, i will view this as a reason for getting back to the land of skyrim :) dont worry for us, we can wait :D