• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

NightGuardX

NightGuardX

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Looks great, I'm looking forward to seeing this released...

ElrazielMoon

ElrazielMoon

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Even if there were no need of the Dawnguard, there should be some events triggered and related to the Dawnguard (conditional, of course)

ElrazielMoon

ElrazielMoon

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

The Order of the Virtuous Blood: Darkness Eternal (working title)

OVBNewTitleSymbol_zps055e32ee.jpg

Greetings. I don't know if there's still the project. I am comic artist, so I may add some ideas for quests. And I'd like to put Janus Hassildor as a member of the order.

Edited by ElrazielMoon, 10 October 2018 - 09:53 PM.

modder3434

modder3434

Resident Huckleberry

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

The Order of the Virtuous Blood: Darkness Eternal (working title)

OVBNewTitleSymbol_zps055e32ee.jpg

Greetings. I don't know if there's still the project. I am comic artist, so I may add some ideas for quests. And I'd like to put Janus Hassildor as a member of the order.

At the risk of being tried for thread necromancy; Yes the project is still active, thou lately its been in a sleeper state. Once I graduated college in '15 I've been busy in the real world.

If you got some ideas, I'd love to hear them, either post them here or feel free to dm me. Count Hassildor could be a backer of the rebuilt Order, assuming he survived the Great War and is still count of Skingrad, seems like something he might do as a natural evolution of his anti-vamp vigilance.

Artist? Could you draw up some symbols and sigils that could be used in textures and the like? DM me for the details.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: virtuous, blood, order, skyrim, vampire, hunting, fun, oblivion, dawnguardish

Page loaded in: 0.915 seconds