Colours for "cleared" locations on map

Deleted47696863User

Hello,

It is possible to have a colored map marker on the map + minimap for all the "cleared" location.

I mean, when not discovered, the marker stay black. When discovered, the marker stay white, but when i clear the location, i want the marker to be yellow.

And for all the locations that can't be cleared, for exemple a city, it is possible to have it yellowed already?

Thanks for any responses guys!

I know the markers can be colored. But since the game only adds the "cleared" text under the marker for a cleared location, I suspect that the icon color cannot change based on an in-game status. That isn't to say that a mod could not perhaps provide an additional map marker for each location and disable the discovered variant and enable the cleared variant much like the undiscovered variant goes away once discovered.

Let say that I think it is "not easily possible". Like I said, it may be possible to place a separate marker that gets toggled on when the location is cleared and toggled off when the location is reset. At the same time the original discovered marker could be toggled off when cleared and toggled back on when the location is reset. But how feasible that is, I do not know. I've never placed map markers and do not know all of the inner workings surrounding them.

Manually color? I don't think so. I think the same icon is used for multiple map marker locations. Thus changing the color would affect all map markers of that type.