Having trouble making feral ghoul companion.

TheTank777

Hello, I'm relatively new to the GECK and started to work on my first companion (feral ghoul). Everything worked fine, in which I've been watching the oGrayFox tutorial on Youtube as a guide., up until I put in the "result scripts". Everyone worked until I went to melee where it said that it can't compile. After messing with it, it stopped giving me an error so I thought maybe I fixed it. I went into game talked to my companion and the only dialogue he has is "Wait here". When I hit it he does wait here, so why can't the other's be like it? I'm trying to make the companion wheel for my companion so I wanna try anything to fix it. Can anyone help me?

Hello, I'm relatively new to the GECK and started to work on my first companion (feral ghoul). Everything worked fine, in which I've been watching the oGrayFox tutorial on Youtube as a guide., up until I put in the "result scripts". Everyone worked until I went to melee where it said that it can't compile. After messing with it, it stopped giving me an error so I thought maybe I fixed it. I went into game talked to my companion and the only dialogue he has is "Wait here". When I hit it he does wait here, so why can't the other's be like it? I'm trying to make the companion wheel for my companion so I wanna try anything to fix it. Can anyone help me?

The conditions (just above the result scripts) determine what dialog options are available. Apparently all of them for that branch of your dialog, except "wait here" are not being met (ie you set them up wrong).