Have to restart skyrim, don't want to lose character tho?

LordSn0w

Ok well I made my skyrim character but I made the mistake of not disabling helgen reborn so my main questline is all messed up so I need to restart. But my character is really good, I was level 6 even before bleaks fall barrow so my character is leveling really fast but I have to restart cuz farengar won't talk to me and console commands won't work. I have the skyrim face transfer so I can get my same characters looks as my one now but is there any way I can keep my stats? Like my conjuration is like 25 and my one handed is like 30 and sneak is maybe 30-40 already so I don't wanna lose my progress but I have no way around it. Any ideas?

To be honest, you haven't made much progress. You'll be best just to restart the game.

Now if you were level 48 with 400+ hours playtime, that's a different story...

Man I just got way too mod happy with that file. :(

Start a new game, and if you feel the need add any perks and abilities lost via the console. But as it has been stated before you've completed a very small amount of Skyrim. Also the mission you're talking about isn't that important.

Ok well I made my skyrim character but I made the mistake of not disabling helgen reborn so my main questline is all messed up so I need to restart. But my character is really good, I was level 6 even before bleaks fall barrow so my character is leveling really fast but I have to restart cuz farengar won't talk to me and console commands won't work. I have the skyrim face transfer so I can get my same characters looks as my one now but is there any way I can keep my stats? Like my conjuration is like 25 and my one handed is like 30 and sneak is maybe 30-40 already so I don't wanna lose my progress but I have no way around it. Any ideas?

Forgive me if I have misunderstood you but your main problem seems to be that you didn't disable helgen reborn and you want to create a new character but keep your current progress?

Not sure if that is do able other than the mod someone already mentioned above.

But really you are only level 6. Don't really think that is a lot.

BTW, just curious how did you get your skills that high while only level 6?

You cant do this...

When you ran a mod on a save game, and saved this, this mod's content is 'available' (meaning the save game will expect it) in the save. You cannot remove this anymore.

So if this Helgen Reborn messed up your main questline and you reinstall everything and not add Helgen reborn, load your backed up save, your questline will still be broken.

If you cannot remove Helgen Reborn from an already started game, you'll have to start over to remove it.

Sorry, this is just the way it is.

PS. I'd advise against using Console or mods to gain back progress (you'll only be opening the door for repeated problems). You are really just at the start of the game...

I tried completely restarting with new character and everything, it didnt work, once I get to the end of the cave, hadvar stops moving completely and says, "come on we are almost out," and nothing I try helps, what I might have to do is try to do helgen with all the mods off then turn them back on, or I could keep trying to leave helgen but turning off each mod then retrying it, but that would be very time consuming :( any ideas? Btw here's a list of my mods, if any of them might conflict with main quest please tell:

Jaysus swords

Apachii hair full

Apachii hair female

Appachii hair male

Much ado about snow elves

Falskaar

Dark brotherhood resurrection

Blaze of eventide

Faster Vanila horses

Hectoral caves delux

Here there be monsters

High res texture pack 01

High res texture pack 02

Lush grass

Midas magic

More dragon loot

WIP summerset isles

Water and terrain enhancements

Faction: Pit fighter

Underworld vampire eyes

FC Kagrenacs instant fortress

High res texture pack 03

Guild duelist armor

Playable alternate theives guild armor

Green water fix

UFO ultimate follower overhaul

The rabbit hole

The unborn

Whiterun armory

Magicka sabers

Sky haven temple enhanced

My own custom follower mod (I made it in creation kit)

Adal Matar

South dragon bridge

The aldmeri domain

The frontier to cyrodill

Game of thrones shields

Unarmed warfare

Race compatibility

Apocalypse spells

Phenderixs magic evolved

LOTR weapons

Black overlord armor set

Dark nemesis

Mega shields

A song of ice and skyrim

Black hand embassy

Bonds of matrimony divorce

The grytewake legend

Hunting in skyrim

Niflheim

And the realms of the daedra

No mercy

Faction: put fighter travels

Sea of ghosts

The bigger they are

Falkreath shack

Vjarkell castle

Wyrmstooth

Apachii helmet wigs

Spouse to custom home

Isle of akavir

Colossus

Rescue bronwen

Moon path to elsweyr

Deserts of elsweyr

The vale wood project

SkyUI

The room

Child follower

My little kitty

Skyrim community college

Helgen reborn

Fnis spells

Pirates of the pacific

Temptress race

Selene kate

Lunari race

Purple eyes

Better dynamic snow

Unofficial dragonborn patch

Riverside lodge

Flame atronach armor

Divine huntress

Pupetteer master

Pinup poser

Staves of skyrim

Craft able staffs

Unofficial skyrim patch

Cover eyes

Hair packs of oblivion

Lord balmers playground

Skyrim community uncapper

Agent of mighteous right

Would any of these mods conflict with anything? Or is there anything else I can try? Plz help

Thx

I know it may not be exactly what you want, but I have had to restart my character several times and to get my stats back I use this mod. Just make a note of what your current stats are and use that mod to try to get them as close as you can. It takes a little while but it works just fine :)