can my new graphics card handle these mods ?

will phenom x4 965,4 gb ram 800mhz, and the change of my old gt630 into MSI GTX 650 TI 1GB V1, handle Hd textures + K enb + Midian textures,Climates of Tamriel,Realistic Lightning Overhaul ?

Alternatives graphic cards are Gigabyte gtx650 1gb OC(slightly out of my budget) ,gainward gtx650 ti 1gb.

The only thing i will upgrade is graphics card.

The GTX 650 TI 1GB is your best option for the money, out of the choices you listed. However, they're fundamentally the same card with minor differences, and you will not be able to run those mods without 2GB of VRAM and a faster card overall.

For the textures you'd only need a 650 TI with 2GB of VRAM.

For K ENB, you'd need at least a card like a 660 TI or SC. (HD 7870 Ghz equivalent)

How much do you plan to spend? $100? $200?

What resolution do you play at (720p, 768p, 900p, etc), and what framerate are you happy with?

Edited by Rennn

Oh, well that's not too bad then. A 650 TI might handle that.

You would definitely need a 2GB card to run a lot of HD textures. HD textures don't actually hurt your performance much, but they do consume VRAM, and when VRAM runs out, then they hurt fps badly and you get stutter. A 2GB card should have hardly any framerate loss from HD textures. This card is a good example, but certainly not the only 2GB option. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125446

K ENB will be harder to run. It's just a random guess whether even 660 TI would handle that, because it affects so many people differently, and Skyrim is already a hard game to predict.

There are a few optimization tricks that anyone can use. For one thing, use at least 4x Anisotropic Filtering in Skyrim's graphics options. 8x is much better, and still won't hurt performance much, but if you really need extra fps you can drop it to 4x. It makes textures more clear, and is really helpful while using HD texture packs.

Try to avoid using antialiasing if Skyrim doesn't run as well as you want. Use something like SMAA or FXAA, if you can't stand jagged edges.

Don't set Skyrim's Item Fade above 50%. Higher item fade will make tiny details in the game appear so far away you probably won't even notice them.

Don't set your shadows to ultra. On ultra, they become very inefficient and can bring strong PCs into low fps.

Edited by Rennn