Demoniac not showing in any BodySlide options

Derisat

Skyrim Special Edition

Vortex

The Bug: Demoniac options are not listed in BodySlider so I can't build a body using the glossy 8k textures of my wet LoversLab dreams. a dream of Belle Delphine dressed like a slutty red riding hood with a crossbow and a harem following her across skyim.

I just installed Demoniac CBBE V1.12SE - CBBE - TBD SMP 3BBB Supported , and all of it's "required" (as i discovered unnecessary T.B.D. mod files, which I promptly uninstalled) . I place it at the end of the load order, let it overwrite the Fairskin and CBBE file it conflicted with and loaded up body slider.

I refreshed the outfits, then closed and reopened BodySlider to ensure it's menu's were cleaned properly.

(I have used body slider for a number of files, skins, bodies, meshes etc.. so not a total noob)

Now I do what Im supposed to do, choose a body type, and a skin. I filter for CBBE and Unassigned, no files, i try looking for "Dem" hoping it's a loose file somewhere. Again a Nope.

I do a full uninstall and archive deletion of the mod and manual download

I figure i might have had a vortex installation issue so I manually download, look through it's files and then drop the 7zp file into manager. run it's FOMOD installation again and again. Nothing. The mod poster is gone a year now, the posts keep filling up with error reports. some users got it working, most haven't.

So, I want to hear from someone who ACTUALLY USES THIS MOD AND KNOWS WHATS HAPPENING

My Mod order, all 200+ of it, goodluck

https://modwat.ch/u/Derisat/plugins

Demoniac is just a texture mod. Not sure what you're looking for in Bodyslide, there are no "skin" options. If you mean Preset, then those are just body shapes, again, not a skin option and there are no demoniac presets.

As long as the mod is loading as your last body texture mod (overwriting CBBE, etc) and have no unresolved conflicts in vortex then the textures should show up in your game after you build your prefered body.

Demoniac is just a texture mod. Not sure what you're looking for in Bodyslide, there are no "skin" options. If you mean Preset, then those are just body shapes, again, not a skin option and there are no demoniac presets.

As long as the mod is loading as your last body texture mod (overwriting CBBE, etc) and have no unresolved conflicts in vortex then the textures should show up in your game after you build your prefered body.

Thats what I suspected as well. but the uploader and the commentors in the mod pages Post channel all claimed there were Bodyslide options. There isnt even an esp in the mod so I assumed it was a texture thing as well. Thanks for confirming my hypothesis. I dont know what files the " ones who got it to work " were seeing as I didnt see the req files in the archived file to begin with.