Favourites menu limit

PenelopeJenga

Hey there, are there any plans to increase the limit from 12 items in your favourites menu (My Games)? Maybe still have the view limited to a single line but have it scrollable, or a numbered page list above it perhaps? Or is this something that has been discussed but isn't feasible for whatever reason?

It is also entirely possible that I'm missing an option to increase it in the settings and I'm just an idiot :/

It's kinda awesome that you mod so many games :smile: We did increase the total from 8 to 12 in the last redesign of the header. Perhaps, if it's highly requested, we might be able to increase it again next time we look at the header design.

Thanks for the reply Mike, unfortunately I think I might be in the minority of modding so many games at once, but if anyone else sees this and wants more games displayed in the header, MAKE YOURSELVES KNOWN!! ...ahem...

• 1 month later...

I'm having an issue clearing a favorite. I reached my limit of twelve, so I've tried to delete one an then tried to add another. I get the error message again that I've exceeded my limit and so I noticed that the game I deleted still shows so I try to deleted again and I get an error that I've already deleted the game refresh the browser. I refresh the browser and it's still there and can't add a new game and can't delete the old one. I've tried clearing the cache, cookies, log out, log in. No joy!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem as walker, but has been happeneing for more than 6 months. I got it to work once but that was by using an auto-clicker to click on the delete button 30 times in a second to force a browser crash and when I got it open again the choice was deleted. Can we have the tech team look into this as such extreme measures to change a basic thing needs to be addressed post haste. For those that are wondering why I have waited for so long, I expected this to come up earlier and it to be fixed after a couple of weeks because this shuld have been found with basic site testing.