Give the Carriages some reins/bridles!

Markala

Okay am I the only one who notices that every carriage vanilla AND mods, that they have no reins or bridles? How the damn do the Drivers well, drive their horses? Do the horses just magically know where to go and when to stop? It's immersion breaking and kind of weird, personally I would hope that if anyone ever picks up this mod that it would be compatible with say, 'Better Fast Travel Carriages and Ships overhaul', 'Touring Carriages' or even just plain vanilla Skyrim would be fine.

Do the horses just magically know where to go and when to stop?

In a world where dragons exist and try to constantly kill you, where you can pick up on any girl and the day after marry her by wearing an amulet, where the dead kills you, the rain wets you even when sheltering and you can be running naked on a snow storm and you're okay, I'd say it wouldn't be so weird.

Do the horses just magically know where to go and when to stop?

In a world where dragons exist and try to constantly kill you, where you can pick up on any girl and the day after marry her by wearing an amulet, where the dead kills you, the rain wets you even when sheltering and you can be running naked on a snow storm and you're okay, I'd say it wouldn't be so weird.

I hate this argument. So I guess we shouldn't fix anything because all of it can be explained with magic.

Seriously though it could be easy enough right? I mean why don't the horses can't have harness/bridles? Did Bethesda just say 'eh whatevs' and decide that it didn't matter? Just like some of the stupider bugs that the modding community decided to fix instead of them? The mod would be purely aesthetic and all that the modder would have to do is apply it to all carriages and prevent clipping. I mean, wouldn't it be cool to ride carriages with something like this:

The pic wouldn't show, so just go to this link http://buggytownharness.webs.com/apps/blog/show/3830742-harness-bridles-blinkers-or-no-blinkers-

Did Bethesda just say 'eh whatevs' and decide that it didn't matter?

Um.. yes.

Also, a more realistic looking design of bridle (even for that time of age) would look more like this:

http://webshop.borjes-tingsryd.se/e-line/images/products/60241.jpg

Bethesda's design doesn't make any sense. Imagine going uphill or downhill with that? Jesus christ.

Edited by Halendia