NEED HELP PLEASE!

3 replies to this topic

WaterKriz24

WaterKriz24

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

I Downloaded and Installed a Mod for Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen called dinput8 and I used it to change my Character's Stamina to Ungodly Levels...
But now I want to change it back but cannot seem to reset the Mod...
I have tried everything I can think of...
I have started a New File, nothing...
I have Deleted the Mod and Uninstalled and Reinstalled the Game and then the Mod... nothing...
PLEASE HELP!!

WaterKriz24

WaterKriz24

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

The Creator of the Mod doesn't seem to be Active on Nexus anymore... so it's futile trying to get help from them...

CubeCat

CubeCat

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

You should be able to change it back using dinput8, in the character stat settings. However you have to set it to the desired amount. So you should remove all your character's gear and modify the stamina amount you see without any buffs or gear. If this doesn't fix it you may have changed one of the Augments, making it buff your stamina much more than it should. You should check in dininput8 in the Augments sections and see if you have made any changes to them.

asapsarras

asapsarras

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Where you able to figure this out as of yet? I dont get it, you said you even uninstalled and re installed, but your adjastments to player stamina where unchanged( even after clean install?) That doesnt makes sense, if you ve reinstalled via steam, and not via some copy of the game you have stored in your storage. If you want the most sure way to return your game to its vanilla form (in the case you cant readjust just the stamina parameters back to vanilla manually) clean install is the safest way.

Reply to this topic

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.849 seconds