Open Community  ·  21 members

7 Days To Die

Wanted for Alpha 19/20 some Wall Art and a clean bed

BronzedTiger

Just an idea that has been brewing in My thoughts for Months. I have seen some examples of wall art and paintings that can be crafted to decorate a Base; BUT, the two examples that I found as downloadable Mods had either NSFW material (which is also slightly undesirable for placing on walls in a base when random guests come by My house and can see what I am playing and the background scenery. ...OR....the wall hangings on the second Mod seemed to revolve around Horror Movie posters. I'm not sure about everyone else, but If I was a survivor in a zombie apocalypse, the last thing I would want to see on the walls of where I rested and worked in-game, was images of MORE Horror. So, for those talented Mod Authors around that enjoy adding a little bit of variety to the game world of other 7D2D players, I ask this:

Can We get a Mod with some simple texture swaps from the game assets. I don't care if the picture frame is the same one used in the game, Just maybe let Me actually craft 6-10 different but not risque images to add to My bases. Some simple landscapes, Bob Ross style maybe, nothing too fancy just pictures with a bit of color. Five or six landscapes would allow Me to decorate without feeling that I was forced to place the same pic in every room, maybe one pic of a bass on a hook being pulled out of the water, maybe a pic of a rural countryside with a tractor plowing a field, maybe something with just a scenic field with a barn in the distance. maybe a pic of a puppy sitting by a fire hydrant. maybe 1-2 abstracts that are just geometric shapes, a couple of paintings of views of ships on the ocean, When I hit mid-game play in 7D2D I start ....making My bases more liveable for the long haul, and decor is part of what I think a Survivor would want, once they were able to feel confident of surviving the normal-day-today horrors of facing the undead. I know that the people I play with regularly seem to feel the same, they start customising rooms or whole buildings and trying to make things feel more real and immersive.

-----------then----------

My other hope and wish is to see a Mod that adds a few beds. I SEE beds in the game that aren't covered in mold, I don't even care if its a bunkbed that has mussed up sheets, as long as the sheets and blanket look semi clean-ish. It just grates on Me that I can create beds in the game using the crafting menu, but when I see the finished item...my NEW bed is covered in mold??? WTH???? Yet I can crochet a brand new looking bedroll with nothing but random blades of grass??? So yes, that is a Mod I would dearly love to see. I do see a few furnishing and decor mods, but nothing is currently updated for Alpha 19, or....doesn't have so many other furnishings included that it conflicts with Mods I already have that add doors, or kitchen items, etc. So yes....Plain and simple. a Mod that adds a clean fullside bed, and possibly two or three varieties of bunkbeds (so the repetition isn't totally obvious when glancing around a decorated barracks style room) I can even remember where examples can be found right now...in game. The hidden Lair Base under Barts Salvage Building has some, and I know I have seen examples in other locations in the game. I just want to be able to craft some of those things, to place them in My game, in My bases, wherever I decide to call..... My Home and My Castle.

------------------ Can anyone help in this?

• 4 weeks later...