What's the folder for raider sound?

laclongquan

Question: What's the location address of folder for raider sound?

What's the folder for smugglers sound?

What's the folder for PITT raider sound?

I want to make raiders/smugglers/Pitt slavers uttering different sounds, mostly movie quotes. I so love :pinch: the Pythonesque Fiends mod which give Fiends so much personality. Pity its modder dont want to make a TTW version for raider. :confused:

So yeah, I have to consider making something similar for Fallout 3. Which lead to this question.

Yep, you guess it, :pinch: super noob to modding~

SPECIFICALLY: the raiders that is DC raiders melee group. Say, the fairfax raiders, or charnel house.

The smugglers that will ambush us around Marcella's tent in PLO, at the end when we choose to keep the evil book and want to give to marcella.

The generic Pitt raiders in Uptown, the Pitt.

PLEASE HALP!!!! :sick: :sleep: :geek: :huh:

EDIT: after a long time, very long, running both F3 and TTW, I conclude that F3 has different sound bit requirement from TTW/FNV. Things run in FNV doesnt necessary run in F3, and troublesome with TTW. So no, that's not a lot~

Edited by laclongquan

I specifically ask for folder's location address, didnt I? Of course everybody know it's in those BSA.

What I ask is if the raider's sound folder location address... like Sound\Voice\FemaleAdult07 etc...

And before you say it, no, I dont plan to unpack those bsa file. I am a super noob modder, who know what I would break during such process.

Edited by laclongquan