Fawkes and Power Armor (Costume Options)

XTgrndr

I searched the mods and forum as extensively as I could, but apparently, what I am seeking doesn't exist.

When I first played Fallout3, I tried to put Fawkes into a suit of RoboThor armor, just because I thought he'd look interesting in it.

But despite giving him the armor, nothing happened. :sad:

I'd like a mod that would enable Fawkes to wear any armor and helmet you hand him, so he's not using his default appearance constantly.

The requirement is the armor and helmet should remap to his body shape, I don't want him to appear to be just another armored human.

Yes, I saw those mods, but since none of them were the RoboThor armor, I wasn't interested in them.

And I know it can be done, because someone created a mod for Lily from Fallout New Vegas to wear outfits, although I'm uncertain if armor was one of those options, since the preview screenshots just showed regular clothing,

And since she's similar to Fawkes in terms of appearance coding, I assumes that means someone could create the mod along similar lines.

The mod "IMPERFECTION - The Definitive Creature Mod" has super mutants in power armor and I think I saw one in Tesla Armor so it is possible. Have you searched through the armor mods here on the Nexus?

Just rechecked the Lily mod.

It's skins/models only, so not a costume changing feature.

Guess I have to change the request then.

I'd like to have Fawkes in RoboThor armor, but not wearing a helmet, so I can see his face.

I'd prefer his hands to match this armor mod:

http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/11617/

I don't like the idea of the fingers being exposed in power armor.

But if it's possible to create a mod where he can equip the RoboThor helmet ingame, I'd love to see it.

Only if it can be done though, if the change can't be ingame, then it doesn't matter.