About steam update 1.7.0.4

Peeferin

Hi all,

I was about to start to play fallout 3 for the first time today and ran into the same version problem. The only "mod" I wanted to use was the unofficial patch as I wanted a near-vanilla first playthrough. The patch unfortunately requires FOSE.

Since it appears that the 1.7.0.3 exe fixes the problem, would anyone have a reliable source from which to acquire it? As I just installed the game today I do not have any of the previous executables myself.

Hi all,

I was about to start to play fallout 3 for the first time today and ran into the same version problem. The only "mod" I wanted to use was the unofficial patch as I wanted a near-vanilla first playthrough. The patch unfortunately requires FOSE.

Since it appears that the 1.7.0.3 exe fixes the problem, would anyone have a reliable source from which to acquire it? As I just installed the game today I do not have any of the previous executables myself.

I have not read anything about the Good Old Games (GOG) version being updated. There is no other legal source for the .exe file other than a retailer.