GECK NPC Details Not Showing Up In-Game

protedus

Hey lovlies, I'm pretty new to modding, so I'm starting off simple with just making an NPC. I'm running into an issue where the toning isn't showing up (see: eyebrows, red nose/blush). Is this just a classic example of New Vegas being weird, the lighting being off, or is there something in GECK that I'm missing? Other than modded hair, I'm not using any custom textures, or any ENB's.

ZgAuBfk.png

Would appreciate any advice, or tips in general for using GECK, lol I need as much help as I can get.

When it comes to NPCs what you see in the GECK and what appears in game are usually very different, additionally the lighting makes a hell of a difference to how characters look. The only way around it is to look at the character in game, decide what needs changing, make the changes in the GECK and then fire the game up again to see it's any better, it takes time but it's about the only way to do it.

It would also help if you used something like the Imaginator to lower the games brightness, she's positively glowing on one side and all detail there has been lost.

The IMAGINATOR - Visual Control Device at Fallout New Vegas - mods and community (nexusmods.com)