Papyrus ini settings are invalid?

AwfulArchdemon

Ok, well this script will definitely fix your problem. Extract "ski_main.pex" from the attached archive and place it in your DATA/SCRIPTS folder. It will bypass the ini check.

"Definately" is a very big word, my friend.

Oh ye of little faith.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put it right in Data\Scripts, and the same exact error popped up. MCM only shows the MCM logo.

Without a SkyUI update, it will never, ever work. SkyUI needs an update. I'm thinking of attaching that statement to my profile. I no longer have any doubts about that. It's no exaggeration, and I have officially proved it. I'll just have to wait until that happens. Thanks anyway, steve40.

I put it right in Data\Scripts, and the same exact error popped up. MCM only shows the MCM logo.

Without a SkyUI update, it will never, ever work. SkyUI needs an update. I'm thinking of attaching that statement to my profile. I no longer have any doubts about that. It's no exaggeration, and I have officially proved it. I'll just have to wait until that happens. Thanks anyway, steve40.

Totally not so. If the script didn't work then that officially proves that your game/setup is f%cked up, or your savegame is corrupted. Don't blame an innocent mod for that. If it was an issue with the mod then everyone using SkyUI would have exactly the same problem. They don't.

I'm not the only one with that problem, and some have others. I have a brand new Skyrim. My game setup is default, aside from my screen size. This happened mid-game. I repeat, this happened mid-game. How does a mod that is not flawed permanently mess up right in the middle of gameplay? A complete reinstall of Skyrim and MO, along with a new profile and a new game. If my save is corrupted, it's because SkyUI or SKSE corrupted it, because I know it wasn't FNIS. Also, It can't be SKSE, because everything's updated, and SKSE has been working perfectly without SkyUI. SkyUI is the mod I'm having trouble with. I can't possibly think of a new way to troubleshoot this thing.

Put steve's script in your ModOrganizer\overwrite\scripts folder, close and restart Mod Organizer, then click the Data tab on the right, scroll down and expand the scripts carrot, scroll down to ski_main.pex, and see whether the name under Mod says SkyUI or overwrite in red letters. If it says overwrite then load your game.

Edited by myztikrice