CBBE Npc And Character Trouble (Load Order)

XombieAnubis

So i'm really new to modding and i had trouble on fallout 4 with modding but fixed the issues, now im playing skyrim SE but for some reason my character is able to be made with bodyslide but then the NPC is all the same, i messed with the load order a bit and fixed MY character but it seems either the outfit isint going with the body EXAMPLE, breasts are vanilla with outfit on but when im naked it's back to my body slide shape, but no matter what i've changed i CANNOT get the NPCs the change whatsoever, i have my load order right (I think) but i changed it by using LOOT and now my character is vanilla all the way Minus hair, and even with being naked it goes back to vanilla shape, not sure whats going on, tried everything except deleting EVERYTHING, is someone could help i'd appreciate that cause this is frustrating, ive ben able to work around fallout 4 and even new vegas easily but skyrim se doesnt seem to wanna work for me what so ever. Below is a notepad txt document stating my load order i didn't really know how to do this so i winged it.

Welcome to modding.

You can only use one body type in your game and you have a mix of both CBBE and UNP causing your confusion and inconsistancies. Since you installed CBBE 3BBB I'm going to assume that's the body type you want.

> for some reason my character is able to be made with bodyslide but then the NPC is all the same
Yes, this is correct. The game uses the same body model for all females in the game.

> EXAMPLE, breasts are vanilla with outfit on but when im naked it's back to my body slide shape
You have outfit mods in your load order that are not CBBE compatible and are therefore vanilla (or UNP body). You need CBBE compatible outfits and you need to build them in Bodyslide as you build your body to make them the same shape.

> i have my load order right (I think) but i changed it by using LOOT and now my character is vanilla all the way
It has nothing to do with your load order, no need to change it. Again, you just need CBBE compatible outfits.

These outfit mods are NOT CBBE compatible. Get the CBBE versions (and any requirements they might have which may include these originals).

- Immersive Armors (Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp and Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp) - CBBE version

- DX Tembtra Thief Armor - this is for UNP body and as far as I know does not have a CBBE conversion. You cannot mix CBBE and UNP, uninstall it.

- DX Gwelda Vampire - CBBE version

- SexyKunoichi2ndByNausicaa - make sure you have the optional CBBE Bodyslide files to build it

- UNP Leather Clothes - uninstall this mod. You cannot mix CBBE and UNP.

- DX Legendary Armor Bikini (LABikiniSSE.esp) - CBBE version

- Legendary Armors by DeserterX (LADX_SSE.esp) - CBBE version

- DX Ancient Draugr (ancientdraugr.esp) - CBBE version

- Northgirl - CBBE version

- DX Sotteta Necromancer Outfit - this is for UNP body and as far as I know does not have a CBBE conversion. You cannot mix CBBE and UNP, uninstall it.

- DX Merta Assassin Armor - this is for UNP body and as far as I know does not have a CBBE conversion. You cannot mix CBBE and UNP, uninstall it.

- DX Merta Black Rose Armor - CBBE version

Good luck.

Thankyo

Welcome to modding.

You can only use one body type in your game and you have a mix of both CBBE and UNP causing your confusion and inconsistancies. Since you installed CBBE 3BBB I'm going to assume that's the body type you want.

> for some reason my character is able to be made with bodyslide but then the NPC is all the same
Yes, this is correct. The game uses the same body model for all females in the game.

> EXAMPLE, breasts are vanilla with outfit on but when im naked it's back to my body slide shape
You have outfit mods in your load order that are not CBBE compatible and are therefore vanilla (or UNP body). You need CBBE compatible outfits and you need to build them in Bodyslide as you build your body to make them the same shape.

> i have my load order right (I think) but i changed it by using LOOT and now my character is vanilla all the way
It has nothing to do with your load order, no need to change it. Again, you just need CBBE compatible outfits.

These outfit mods are NOT CBBE compatible. Get the CBBE versions (and any requirements they might have which may include these originals).

- Immersive Armors (Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp and Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp) - CBBE version

- DX Tembtra Thief Armor - this is for UNP body and as far as I know does not have a CBBE conversion. You cannot mix CBBE and UNP, uninstall it.

- DX Gwelda Vampire - CBBE version

- SexyKunoichi2ndByNausicaa - make sure you have the optional CBBE Bodyslide files to build it

- UNP Leather Clothes - uninstall this mod. You cannot mix CBBE and UNP.

- DX Legendary Armor Bikini (LABikiniSSE.esp) - CBBE version

- Legendary Armors by DeserterX (LADX_SSE.esp) - CBBE version

- DX Ancient Draugr (ancientdraugr.esp) - CBBE version

- Northgirl - CBBE version

- DX Sotteta Necromancer Outfit - this is for UNP body and as far as I know does not have a CBBE conversion. You cannot mix CBBE and UNP, uninstall it.

- DX Merta Assassin Armor - this is for UNP body and as far as I know does not have a CBBE conversion. You cannot mix CBBE and UNP, uninstall it.

- DX Merta Black Rose Armor - CBBE version

Good luck.

Thankyou so far everything is working great, i did not even realize certain outfits dont work unless its specifically CBBE, but now the only trouble im having is getting the npc to replce the clothes, everything else is working just they decide what they wanna wear now, trying to get the female outfit replacer working but its not changing the clothes to that specific mod.

Update, Forgot to mention this, It's finally working. something went wrong in the bodyslide/outfit studio mod and it wouldn't automatically fix the female.nifs in the data folder and i just manually overwrit mine and it's working now, and every mod so far i've tinkered with using your suggestions have worked great. THANKYOU SO MUCH. :)