Hello everyone! First of all, I'd like to say this is not a request, but that I've begun making this mod myself.

I wasn't sure where to post this so I posted it here. If someone could direct me to where it should be posted, that would be great.

On the 31st of July, 2013, I'd decided to make a mod. And not a simple one either, a very big mod.

I've never posted anything on the Nexus, but I have made quite a few mods for myself.

I'd say they were pretty decent and they included various custom weapon, armour, shield, dungeon, follower and even a quest mod (Which wasn't very good, mind you).

The mod I want to make is hopefully going to be similar to a DLC, like Falskaar and Wyrmstooth, where you can travel to the province of High Rock and visit the City Province of Osinium.

I realise this is a pretty ambitious project that I've taken upon myself and it will take many months to finish it (Though i'll be releasing an Alpha and Beta version of the mod for people to test and give me bug reports) since I'll be attempting this with the help of only one other friend, who'll be working on custom textures (Can't have Skyrim houses in High Rock, now can we?).

I also realise that by that time ESO would've been launched by then, but that won't matter because the timeline would be different and the events going on would also be different.

Anyway, what I need is some help.

Help with making original and interesting quests for the game, some suggestions for the mod and also maybe some help with the lore.

I might also need some direction to a good voice acting community once I've set up the quests and everything (That will come much later).

Thank you for reading so far and I hope you, the Skyrim Nexus community, can work together with me to make this mod :)