gliches or bugs. missing characters

cazpoke

okay i need help. either i downloaded a mod and it messed up my game or its just the game. but once i start the game im fine but when i leave Ocagra i have no party memebers expect Alistar (and the dog if im a noble) When morgain is suppose to be there she isnt. when i walked around and got Liliana to join she didnt show up in my party at all. so i went to my party menu and it only shows Alistar (or the dog is noble) soooooooo who do i fix this? if i have to take all mods off and delete them then i guess i have to or its the game its self and i need to do something to fix it please tell me...

Aslo when i play as a female mage, EVERYONE one thinks im a male. its werid when i have lady party and look like emma watson and people are calling me a brother or "he."

You'll have to tell us what mod(s) you're using, or we won't even be able to guess how you might fix this...

Telling us what install type (retail disc, Steam, EA/Origin), type (UE or not) and patch level you have might also help.

Agony Black-783

Agony Blue-783

Angel_console_fix_fonts_er-1110

broken_city_1_0_final-2089-1-0

Cullen Romance Option - Mage Origin 1_1-1949-1

DA2_Weapons_to_DAO-3509-1

DahliaLynn Alistairs Nightmare-3723-1-0

Dahlialynn_Sleep_Until_Dawn_2_1-3722-2-1

Dahlialynns Alistair Epilogues - The Royal Wedding 1_1-1839

Dalish Mage - Origin v2x1-764

DAModder 2-1-2-286

DAO Modmanager Override- TMP MR-1166 (2)

Dark Promise v102-1611

den600-781

Devout Armor v105-1018

First_Night_Dahlia_3-1420

Glowing Textures - Bloody-1330

kilgorinv1_2-574

Lionheart-1162

lysandra_witchcraft_en_us-2081-1-0

Main File - Origins 1_2-1330

Makers Wrath-1238

More Hairstyles 0_51-392

No Armor Hack 1_2 Origins-1202

No Armor Hack 1_2b Awakenings-1202

Nude-709

Override package greatsword-1156

Override package longsword-1156

Seven Hymns Of The Dragons - Awe-872

Shadows over Telia v 102-1511-102

Sleep Until Dawn Morrigan Bug fix 2_2-3722-2-2

Soul Calibur Awakened-1162

Soul Calibur Final Form-1162

Sword of Mercy v2_0-1832

The Last Night with Morrigan Final-1142

The Last Night-3465-1-0

The_Proposal-3804-1-0

TRANSCENDENT ONE Voice Set Version 1_1-891

Trouble in Rainesfere-3036-1-0

TW Zevran Wedding 0_4-1985-0-4

Underworld_Armor_v_1_1-1533

Weapons of Darksouls Updated-1238

ZRS_Open_Beta-2054

ZRS-IRS Compatibility Patch Add On-2054

that is every single mod i got xD soooo many copy and paste

Ok, you definitely have a mod problem. You need to check the charstage docs by the look of it. The party not showing up is usually caused by there being a Companion Mod. This upsets the Companion Screen where you choose your companions. There must be a mod in your list that changes this (I'm fairly certain its the Charstage doc or something similar, its been a while since I played).

All I can suggest is you take off each of the mods (except for armor and weapons as these rarely affect game play). Use the Mod Manager either Nexus or DAO's own and once they are removed go back into game and see if your companions show up. If not let me know and I'll walk through it with you. I've got a clean install with no mods on ready to go so I can always input your mods to see which one is the culprit :)

It'll take time but it'll be worth it...

Let me know how you go

Naomi

all i took off all mods expect the armor and the wepons. gonna check it now and see if i have moragain showing if not ill let you know. but she is then we can figure out what mod it is and hopefully see which ones i can still use.

unfortunately just looking at the list wont help me. You will need to see how things go. Have you managed to pick up leliana and sten?

well i played with only armor and clothing, up until i got moragin. so i put other models EXPECT the "Compainon" mods and appently something went wrong when i went to get Lilliona and Sten but again they didnt show up in the party menu. so i went to the camp site and nobody is there expect Alistar and morrgain, and they fallow me around like a normal map. sooooooo looks like i have to start all over again. D; sad day.

there is definitely a mod conflict going on. Its been a while since I played so can't tell at a glance which one it would be. However, if you have a follower mod or quest mod which adds followers etc added, this could be the one giving you problems showing your companion party especially in camp.

Its now a question of doing a fresh install (back up your saves) and then trying the saves without mods to see what happens. Then add the mods one by one. There is a guide to help with load order etc.

You'll eventually find out which one is giving you problems. Like I said its a time consuming problem but well worth it and I'm sure we've all had to do it at one time or another.

Let me know how it goes :)