Photo

WTF! vivec attacked me wile I was asleep

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

FabFour

FabFour

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
This is the story:
I've just completed bloodmoon, I have completed both Morrowind and Tribunal too, so I went to vivec on a honeymoon with my new partner(partners mod) we went to gold kanet cournerclub and rented a room..... after sleeping in 11 hours vivec suddenly stands in front of me, and he tries to kill me! I had no armor nor no shield but I managed to beat him anyway, then he dissappeared. I wanted to make an end to this so I went straight to the vivec palace to clear things up, when I came there it was a new topic there something like "war on the nerevarine" and then he starts babbling about why he tried to kill me... so I said goodbye and drawed my sword and killed the vulker!!!
Has anyone else been attacked in vivec by vivec while you was asleep??

HeLLL

HeLLL

Thank god for mods

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
Hey watch your language buddy. :angry:

Anyway :D I have never had this happen to me before, maybe it could be the plugin you are using or another plugin causing this to happen. What plugins are you using at the moment?

FabFour

FabFour

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
lol, I'll watch my language, I use a bunch of plugins... lets see:
Dragon recongnicion
Cult of the clouds
leias wizard hat
LeFemm armor
area effect arrows
master index
admantrium armor
EBQ artifact
skeleton
petshop v1.4
maormer
female glass cuirass
balmora university
my new home
of love and ignorance
all the rheddHeads plugins
bethaliz's drow race
The Magi
Island estate
female cuirasses v2.0
dremora armor drop
haldenshore
new robes
robe update
fishing academy
Vivec expansion v1.1
dragonscale
Balmora castle
Whip Plus
The Partners mod
dracandrosVoice
MonkMod v1.2
AV_fem_robes, AV_fem_robes_TRIB, AV_fem_robes_BM
morrowind toy shoppe
AV_fem_shirts
Fort Island

That really WAS a lot of plugins, lol :lol:

HeLLL

HeLLL

Thank god for mods

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
Well I can't see anything there that might do it <i use some of the plugins you use> so maybe checking either the readme of each file or check them in the editor to see if any of them script vivec or something. :lol:

FabFour

FabFour

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
I always read the readme and I haven't seen anything there who could be scripting vivec......
But if you have completed Bloodmoon, Tribunal and morrowind, try going to see vivec in his palace and see if you got the topic "war on the nerevarine" and try to rent a bed in a cornerclub and then sleep in 24 hours, see if anything happens.......

Rune

Rune

Son of El Diablo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
I'm thinking that a plugin put that in, because Bethesda wouldn't do something like that... it just doesn't fit into the story. :huh:

Switch

Switch

That thing on the wall

• Premium Member
  • 7,380 posts
lol is this some kind of joke? either one of the plugins put it in as a gag or ur lyin :P

FabFour

FabFour

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

I'm thinking that a plugin put that in, because Bethesda wouldn't do something like that... it just doesn't fit into the story.

yeah I know! that's why I thought it was weird, but I checked vivec again and the n he said that he tried to kill me to make sure that I wasn't one of uriel septims laceys and stuff.... weird! :huh

*edit* switch, I'm not lyin' why would I do that!

Edited by FabFour, 11 August 2003 - 10:53 AM.

Pob

Pob

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
what guils you in? if vivec says its because you are one of uriels lackys it could be bacasue you are a high up memeber of one of the imperial guilds

pikachu

pikachu

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
It IS a part of the game, after you complete the main quest he comes and attacks you because he is jealous or something.

Page loaded in: 1.071 seconds