WTF! vivec attacked me wile I was asleep

FabFour

This is the story:

I've just completed bloodmoon, I have completed both Morrowind and Tribunal too, so I went to vivec on a honeymoon with my new partner(partners mod) we went to gold kanet cournerclub and rented a room..... after sleeping in 11 hours vivec suddenly stands in front of me, and he tries to kill me! I had no armor nor no shield but I managed to beat him anyway, then he dissappeared. I wanted to make an end to this so I went straight to the vivec palace to clear things up, when I came there it was a new topic there something like "war on the nerevarine" and then he starts babbling about why he tried to kill me... so I said goodbye and drawed my sword and killed the vulker!!!

Has anyone else been attacked in vivec by vivec while you was asleep??

lol, I'll watch my language, I use a bunch of plugins... lets see:

Dragon recongnicion

Cult of the clouds

leias wizard hat

LeFemm armor

area effect arrows

master index

admantrium armor

EBQ artifact

skeleton

petshop v1.4

maormer

female glass cuirass

balmora university

my new home

of love and ignorance

all the rheddHeads plugins

bethaliz's drow race

The Magi

Island estate

female cuirasses v2.0

dremora armor drop

haldenshore

new robes

robe update

fishing academy

Vivec expansion v1.1

dragonscale

Balmora castle

Whip Plus

The Partners mod

dracandrosVoice

MonkMod v1.2

AV_fem_robes, AV_fem_robes_TRIB, AV_fem_robes_BM

morrowind toy shoppe

AV_fem_shirts

Fort Island

That really WAS alot of plugins, lol :lol:

I always read the readme and I haven't seen anything there who could be scripting vivec......

But if you have completed Bloodmoon, Tribunal and morrowind, try going to see vivec in his palace and see if you got the topic "war on the nerevarine" and try to rent a bed in a cornerclub and then sleep in 24 hours, see if anything happens.......

I'm thinking that a plugin put that in, because Bethesda wouldn't do something like that... it just doesn't fit into the story.
yeah I know! that's why I thought it was weird, but I checked vivec again and the n he said that he tried to kill me to make sure that I wasn't one of uriel septims laceys and stuff.... weird! :huh

*edit* switch, I'm not lyin' why would I do that!

Archived