WTF! vivec attacked me wile I was asleep

FabFour

(this is the Spoiler forum, so I feel I can put in some major spoilers...)

Isn't there something in the main quest for the Nerevarine where your supposed to kill the false gods? I mean, in Tribunal you kill Almalexia, and she kills Sotha Sil, right? Vivec is the last of the three (Nerevar's advisors or something), and maybe he just wants to whack you before you can do the same to him... hmm.

That would totally freak me out to wake up and all I see is Vivec standing in front of me, his blank expression piercing into my soul...

It's probably a MOD, or maybe the devs added it in after Tribunal or something. I'm just giving suggestions, but I haven't tryed any out nor do I know any to be true or not.

It IS a part of the game, after you complete the main quest he comes and attacks you because he is jealous or something.

Utter garbage. I have played the game several times, and there is no such episode of Vivec attacking they player. I know the TESCS inside out, and I just rechecked Vivec's dialogue. Please don't post if you don't know what you are talking about!

Pob, Vivec does not attack you if you are one of the Emporer's lackeys- becoming a Blade is the only way to complete the Main Quest.

It IS a mod, as you said, but I don't know which of the mods I use it is though.

Found it out yesterday, after vivec attacked me one more time, but I've killed him so that means that it's not official stuff, thanks for your answers and all, but Now I officially announce that this thread is dead :)

Archived