Photo

WTF! vivec attacked me wile I was asleep

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

ken

ken

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
there is a mod that deals with vivec its called "vivec's fate" and can be found in morrowind mods.com it aslo deals with the dissident priests u know stuff left out of the game by bethesda.

FabFour

FabFour

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

it sounds too wierd for something bethesda wud have put in... i mean vivec attacking u in ur sleep?? :blink: i wud think it was a mod.

it could be the dracandros voice plugin, because it ain't vivec it's some kind of incarnate, I took a pic:
Posted Image
so it really IS a plugin it has nothing with the main quest to do, the first time I didn't see what he was named but I did the second time I got attacked(when I took the pic)

Stalin Jr.

Stalin Jr.

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
i too have beat the game, and i have played a lot after i beat it, so if vivic was going to attack i think he would have done it by now, what day in your game are you on? but he cant attack me, i soul traped him it took a lot of potions and that summana stuff, but i did it, it would be easy if you had tribunal, the roal signet ring from the king dispels 100% so vivic is a *kittie kittie*.

JAZZA747

JAZZA747

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
it is tribunal its azuras fault and almalexias fault azura wants you to kill vivec so dose almalexia and you also worked for her as well it happend to me to :angry:

JAZZA747

JAZZA747

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
but i to have a lot of plugins on 124 last count :D

FabFour

FabFour

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip