Shout scaling based on player level

Vexedforest

Can anyone make a mod that scales the damage from shouts based on the player level? Or at least the destruction level?

The SkyTweak mod had a feature that increases shout magnitude based on the amount of dragon souls you had. I've found that requirement to be an unreliable source.

So, please help me! I know nothing about modding, so I'm not sure if basing it off of your player level would be possible.

It's not a bad mod idea. But personally it doesn't make a lot of sense. We're talking about the "Dragonborn", human body and dragon soul. I don't understand how experience would affect shouting. I would be interested in learning how to do something like this. But I am a little busy with other requests. But, I followed this topic to remind me of it when I have some freetime.

• 2 months later...
I wish I could work on this. And I may in the future. But I've got a massive project and my team hopes to get it started within the next month. Right now we're planning it out and it will probably be the equivalent to a new expansion. And I've got other ideas after that. But if I learn something while building my mod I will let you know or build it. No guarantees or anything. But I'll keep it in mind

I know it's nnot exactly what you're looking for, but the ThirdRace Skill Overhaul has a module for that ties shouting to your Speech level - when you use a shout, you gain speech experience based on the cooldown value of the shout. And it includes Speech perks that enhance the magnitude and duration while decreasing cooldown of all your shouts, and separates them form the Destruction tree as well. Basically, you no longer have to invest in the Destruction tree as a warrior Dragonborn to make your shouts worth using.

It's an incredibly modular mod, so you can end up using the overhaul for speech alone if you'd like. But some of the others are worth looking at as well, I'd say. Particularly Smithing.

• 3 years later...