• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Cailan33

Cailan33

Old Hand and member of the Mythic Broads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts

hello there it happens that i am a adult male "nerd" and even i like normally not too skimpy stuff i sometimes appreciate quality mods in that direction like PSBOSS statue replacers.

1. i personally just want to request/suggest that someone should/could please make a bodyslide CBBE preset with PSBOSS statue female bodyshape. i think its the best demale bodyshape i have ever seen in a game personally not too much and not too less.
  2. beside that the even bigger request/suggestion is a face replacer regarding certain characters. i am a witcher fan like many of you guys out there and i saw an amazing triss mod here aswell as a yennefer mod somewhere - but what about replacers? 

i personally could see a yennefer face for serana, ves (is there even a ves replacer imo there should be) for aela or mjoll the lioness, triss for i honestly don't know xD but maybe you whoever read this. just some ideas and its a shame i didn't see a ves port/preset yet since she would fit skyrims theme so well - aynone?

just two more or less "simple" suggestions/wishes. i bet quite a lot would appreciate here

greetings to whoever is reading^^ this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: face preset, adult, none-adult, replacer

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.087 seconds