Breast Mods Won't Work, Know Any That Do?

xCombiChristx

Alrighty, so i've spent hours trying to make the mods i downloaded work but they never do. I've started the game from the very beginning after i install the breast mods, and i enter Megaton to see if the NPCs breasts have expanded but nothin'.

Idk if it's the load order, i even deactivated all my other mods and only activated the breast/clothing mods to see if that would help, but nope.

So if you know any mods that actually work, or the order i need to download them , they would be much appreciated.

I don't want prostitution mods, i just want to play the game with NPCs that have bigger tits. I also don't want skimpy clothing, regular armor is alright unless it already comes with the mod.

If you could provide a list of mods that increase breast size, and order them in the order they're suppose to be downloaded, that would be GREATLY appreciated.

It's funny because this started out as a last minute mod i downloaded, but ended up taking 3 hours of my time trying to make it work and restarting the game and starting new saves and blah blah blah, please end my misery.

(Is Megaton immune to NPC mods? Perhaps the mods work in other places of the world instead of Megaton?)

Something to take into consideration. If you are just installing the body mods, they will only alter the mesh on Nude actors. To change how the women look clothed, you'll need to find mods that alter the mesh of the clothing. There used to be a modder who posted under the handle Exnem, who had a decent large breast replacer, but he has since left the modding community, and only pitiful remnants of his work remain.