Mod Request - "Witcher Pack" Starting Armor

MaxStoryTeller

Hi, I was wondering if any of you can help me with this.

I wanted to use the female variant of the "Nilfgaard Armor" (Massive Armor) from "Witcher Pack" by LadyOfPayne.

I managed to edit the character's UTC, but my Cousland showed up naked becuase she needed 38 strength to wear it.

I tried to do it myself, but right now it's pretty difficult for me, so I hope someone can do it without the headache that it's causing me.

Thanks in advance.

Uploaded edited UTIs here. I removed all attribute requirements, since that is probably the easiest way around your particular situation. Editing UTI files is super-simple!

(My Cousland actually used the same set rebuilt as light armor, but I'm not sure where those files are at the moment. C'est la vie...)

Edited by theskymoves

Uploaded edited UTIs here. I removed all attribute requirements, since that is probably the easiest way around your particular situation. Editing UTI files is super-simple!

(My Cousland actually used the same set rebuilt as light armor, but I'm not sure where those files are at the moment. C'est la vie...)

Wow!! Thanks a lot, I definitley was looking the wrong tutorials (one about .xls and G2A files)