Problems with Russian localization after modding

nattramnrussia

Hi everyone!

I've decided to install some mods for Skyrim Special Edition (purchased in Steam), all DLCs and the Unofficial Patch are installed as well. The list of mods is huge and unfortunately is in this format only as it was presented by one blogger.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o0YAscEqlOrF9dlsSBn66apLD07Nia6w/view

After installing the mods I faced some problems with localization. Actually, I don't have many problems with English but Russian is my native language so it is something like more common for me :) so some texts were in Russian, some texts were in English. It seemed to me that the texts were random as I didn't notice any regularities concerning which texts were in Russian and which texts were not. Then I noticed that there's no sound in dialogues. All other sounds were ok. I solved this problem, but still there were problems with localizaton. I've tried several possible solutions but nothing changed. I've checked the game files via Steam as somebody advised, nothing changed, after that I reinstalled Skyrim, tried to change the load order for some mods... and nothing((

So I'd like to ask whether anybody have faced the same problem? Maybe with any other language? Or maybe anyone could advise how to find and replace all English texts in game files with Russian texts (if it is possible somehow, of course)?

Thank you in advance for your time and your help! :)