[LE] Al Package - Sandbox Multi Location - NPC Stands still on xMarkers

Hello together,

I`m doing my fist skyrim mod at all and I have a problem to get my NPCs walk around my new world.

I have already manualy nevmashed my world and the NPCs are moving, but only like one step foreword, one step back. I now want them to cross whole of the Isle.

I have made a Al package (SandboxMultiLocation) with 6 xMarkers linked, Location time 0.000, Random? false

But the problem is: My NPC goes to the first xMarker and stands still there until its time to go to bed (when my al sleep package is starting).

I want my NPC to go to: Location 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 and than start over again.

Where is my mistake or what can I do?

Please help me with this issue!

Thanks and greetings from Germany

Make sure your navmesh is working. Normally the MultiLocationSandbox package works fine. Package stops working, if npc can't reach the next marker. Don't link the xmarkers together, but the npc to every xmarker. For patrol packages you need to link the markers together. Agerweb's solution works fine.

Another solution would be to make a normal sandbox package, check allow idle markers, set radius to 2000 and place various idle markers inside that radius. NPC will use the idle markers while sandboxing. No timer option here.