DS Remastered vs DS II SotFS

BloodyCookie

That's the upgrade patch. You can also buy it as its own edition. But I don't know if that's any different from any other "game of the year" type bundle.

Steam can be funny because sometimes buying an upgrade just adds the DLC and sometimes it replaces your version of the game with a different one.

If SotFS is a mod for Dark Souls 2, then relevant addons should also be in the Dark Souls 2 game site.

Mod?I dont think so.Its remaster for consoles next generation with changed items ,enemies location, ect.You cant play Dark Souls II in SotFS servers.There mods for Dark Souls II and only for SotFS.

SotFS is the "ultimate final super complete edition" of DS2. Basically, an enhanced version of the game with all the DLC and some exclusive content added in.

I don't know how that affects the mods and how much crossover there would be.

So what about Dark Souls Remastered.Its also has DLC and exchanged graphics.But mods are not in Dark Souls PtDE.

Its not DLC.Its like upgrade or separate game. https://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Dark+Souls+II+Scholar+of+the+First+Sin#:~:text=Updated%3A%2029%20Aug%202021%2014,as%20DX11%20features%20on%20PC. So you think that when Flames of Old (whitch is SofFS only) will release it will be in Dark Souls II mod folder?