All power armor VISIBLY CHANGING to X-01 after quickload.

Cree00

So every time I go find power armor in the "wild" the game baits me showing the armor as a set of X-01, however upon entry or inspection of the inventory, it is something completely different. So far this is only a visual bug, and doesn't effect the game too much and I should have probably seen this coming as I have quite a few mods installed. All I'm looking for is a fix as I'm concerned this may turn out to be more than just a visual bug. So far none of my actual power armor has changed in any way and it seemingly only affects power armor out in the wasteland. When I load my game up and get into a solid save the power armor is fine, however when I quicksave and quickload the armor changes to X-01 and its X-01 every time no matter what. For a specific example, I went looking for a set of X-01 (I'm currently lvl 31) and after getting to the armor in Court 35 I saw through the glass a full set of pristine black X-01 armor however after opening the case the armor was a full set of T-45! I've heard this is a bug with the cells, I though they patched that out, I'm looking for a mod that fixes it but I cant find anything. I have the unofficial patch.

TL;DR: Every power armor I find in the wild, shows up visibly as X-01 but when I use/look at its inventory, it turns into something else. Any fix?

It's a vanilla bug I think, but not very annoying in my case. Just ocassionally show wrong parts installed or wrong armor type for newfound ones, but owned ones are ok.

Going for armors when below lvl 35 is a massive waste, better lvlup somewhere around starting point.

Edited by tm10067