• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

dorkiy

dorkiy

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I recently bought  the game of the year edition of fallout 3 and started  the game  like every other, i noticed right after the starting cinematic the fps time was very slow and the loading screen started to freeze then suddenly after loading the frame times were, from what i see even lower than 1 fps which is frustrating since i just bought the game and i remembered it working ok with new vegas a year ago but i booted up my nw copy and it also has the same problem my hardware isnt the best but i know for sure i should not be having this problem.

laptop msi ge737rf raider

i 7-7700hq

Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger×

SadOrigami

SadOrigami

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Wait, is your problem framerate or frametime? It's stutter? English is not my first language so I'm kinda confused, but since your system it's much more powerful than mine and I get like 300fps with ENB I assume it's just stutter. If it's just stutter and some framedrops here and there I can make you a list of mods that can mitigate that.

dorkiy

dorkiy

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

it is fps and frame time i get around 1 fps but the time between frames doesnt feel like a second feels like a minute.

Wait, is your problem framerate or frametime? It's stutter? English is not my first language so I'm kinda confused, but since your system it's much more powerful than mine and I get like 300fps with ENB I assume it's just stutter. If it's just stutter and some framedrops here and there I can make you a list of mods that can mitigate that.

Enable Ginger

Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger×

JimboUK

JimboUK

There's someone watching me, I can tell.

• Premium Member
  • 46,313 posts

Does your laptop also have integrated graphics? I wonder if the game is using that rather than your 1070. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: support, fps

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.137 seconds